Wednesday, September 19, 2012

MyGlam <- Now Ispy Bag! September Edition!

This month is my 2nd MyGlam bag. I found out that the company has re branded themselves as Ipsy when I received it, and that's cool as long as the products they are putting out stay consistent they can call themselves whatever they want.  I am pretty happy with this month, and I will be staying with them as a company I do believe! One thing that was included that I didn't really take pictures of is a $20.00 off coupon for JustFab which is another subscriptions service for Shoes, Handbags, and Accessories. I will definitely use the coupon, I love love love shoes. I already have 2 pair sitting in my cart on the site. Here are the products I received in this months bag.

Don't you love the neon pink mailer! I am saving them to send stuff back out in.

This is the actual bag for this month. I really like it. It will be handy for the days I don't want to lug around my suitcase but just need a few items. The fact that it has a strap makes it perfect. Like last month there is no value on the bag itself.

Also like last month there is another Andreas's Choice Circus Collection polish. This color is the last of the collection. It's called Tightrope. I wasn't very impressed with the polish I got from this collection last month, it is really thick and goopy. I hope the formula on this color is better. Again, because this collection has not launched there is no value here either.








Now for the things that have a value in the bag. First up is a SOHO smudge brush. I have seen this brand around for quite a while and have wondered how well they are made. Now I have an answer and I didn't even have to go out and buy it myself! It is very nice, I really like the thickness of the bristles and the fact that it isn't overly stiff to use. The brush is very light and is made from aluminum. The value on this brush is $6.99.










Yay for the next item!!! This is a MiraBella eyeshadow pan in Semi Formal. the color is very nice and goes on smoothly, I used it last night to go to my daughters first football game she was cheering for. The one thing I wasn't really thrilled with is that it's just the pan, there is no container for it, so finding a place to store it so it doesn't break is a bit challenging. I really wish they would have sent it in some kind of little palette the paper wrapping just isn't sturdy enough. The value of this is $10.00. 

The next item is Jane Cosmetics Sparkle Gloss in Sparkle Pink. I did some looking on this because I had never heard of the brand before and found out that these are sold in packs of three which it really kind of nice, there is a sheer gloss, the sparkle gloss, and an intense gloss. There are 2 different sets with different colors. I like this gloss, it has a nice color to it and isn't sticky. To tell you all the truth dear readers I am in Lip Gloss overload. It seems like I have been getting gloss in almost all of my boxes lately. The sample value of this is $3.33.


The last item in my bag is Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer. I haven't tried this out yet, but will this evening. The sample value for this is $5.58.

The total value for MyGlam bag this month is $25.90, remember this price is without the full sized nail polish and the bag itself. I am impressed. The variety of products in the bag are great! I will have another surprise for you dear readers soon, you will love it, I know I do!!! And stay tuned for shoe happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment