Friday, October 12, 2012

My first Little Black Bag!!!!! September!!!!

Hey everyone!!! So after doing a ton of looking and lusting I decided to join Little Black Bag.Here is the website with my referral code if you are interested after I give you the low down! Little Black Bag Ok, this is an awesome monthly subscription, it is for Handbags, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Home, Bath, Accessories, and the list goes on!!! Yes, it is a bit on the pricey side at 49.95 a month +Shipping which is about 55.00, but it is worth it!!!
Here's how it works, after you sign up (you don't have to make a purchase to look) you take a fashion likes quiz, at the end of the quiz your personalized gallery of things you may like will come up. You then pick the item you wish to start your bag with. Little Black Bag then adds 2 more items to your bag. At this point you will be given the option to purchase and start your subscription. If you purchase you will be taken to the trade gallery where 7 days of trading for other things you like happens! You can close and ship your bag whenever you choose to though, you don't have to wait til the end. At the end of the 7 days the bag is closed and shipped. If you wish to you can purchase extra Little Black Bags, but normally it is monthly. On the 1st of each month you are informed that there is a gallery of items for you to choose from for the month. You then have 5 days to either choose an item or skip the month <---Awesome feature.

So with all that said here is what I got in my very first Little Black Bag!!!

This is what my first bag started with. I chose the Satchel as my starting pick. If I would have known better at the time I would have done sooooo much better in trades, but it was my first time.

After 7 days of trading this is what I got!



Isn't the packaging great! I love the box and then all the items are wrapped up in black tissue paper.








The whole enchilada!

This is the Street Level Color Block Tote in Blue. I love love love this bag! It holds a metric crapton and is so pretty and soft. On the down side it is HUGE and the strap isn't as wide and sturdy as I would like for the size of the bag. Another really nice thing is that it came with a dust cover so when I change over to another bag I have somewhere to put it so that it won't get messed up.

Retail: $72.00

 My second item is the Spring Street Braided Anchor Necklace. I have worn this a whole bunch of times already and I love it so much! There were a lot of mixed reviews on it, but I had to have it! It fits in so very very well with a large bulk of my wardrobe as I dress very coastal preppy.

Retail: $22.00

Last up of the regular bag items is the 'ZAD Animal Rings Necklace. This was my second I must must must have this item. I have worn it a ton for everything from sports events to work, and have gotten tons of compliments on it. All of the rings are removable and fit my fingers awesomely!!!! I love the Buck the most!

Retail: $28.00

The last thing I received was a bonus item from Benefit Cosmetics. I was able to get my hands on the It's Potent Eye Cream. I am so glad I did, I really like it and the sample size is amazing, will last quite a while. Because this was a bonus item I decided not to put a price on it. It also came with a comic book called Spy Gal and a tiny sample of Porefessional.

I have my October Bag in route to me now so, more goodies to come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment