Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birchbox June: The Jetsetter Box

 Birchbox time!!!!! Last month my box came super late. This month on the other hand it came pretty early! I really kind of like the surprise of arrival even if what is in my box isn't a big surprise! Darn you Makeup Talk forums! LOL! 


This month the box theme was Jet setter, an awesome theme for the summer! Like I was saying in my Target bag post I will be going on vacation the first week of July some of the products are going to be perfect for my trip, the other couple will be really fun to try out.


This is how the box looks when you open it up! I heart the little present inside!


Here is a shot of all the products I received this month! One is full sized, love it!!! A lot of people were not thrilled with their boxes, I on the other hand am most perfectly happy!


I am going to start with the lifestyle extra for the month this is a Tili Bag. They are like a pretty colored, heavy duty, vinyl feeling, quart sized baggie. What can I say, other than, well its pretty, and I hope it stands up to a little abuse... Yup, that's about it. I have decided to use it to put all my body and face products in it for my vaca... The value on this is $.70.


Next up is Hair Rules Volumizing Shampoo for all hair types! Yay more trip Shampoo!!!! All I need is a little more conditioner and I will be set to go all week without having to bring a single full sized bottle of hair product! The sample value of this is $3.75.


 This is the Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen. This is an interesting little creature. It can be used as a lip or cheek stain, the formula is a gel base which is pretty cool. I swatched a bit of it on the back of my hand and it blends amazingly well for a mostly liquid and dries very nicely! I am going to try it tomorrow morning and report back on how it works into my makeup application. The value on this is $2.26.


Next in the run down are these La Fresh Oil Free Face Cleanser Wipes. These are so very very cool, they are 100% Biodegradable, how amazing is that! Perfect and I mean perfect for camping! These are so going into my vaca stash! The sample value for these 2 wipes are $.66.



Last but not least are these beauties!!!! These are Winks by Georgie, faux lashes in La Starlette. My lashes have always been pretty good, but as with many things there is always room for improvement. I have wanted to try falsies for quite a while, but I have never wanted to pay for them. These are considered "refill" lashes, because when you buy the full product you get a full little compact and a full bottle of lash glue. The "sample" value is $15.00.

My Birchbox this month is worth $22.37, this is $12.37 over the $10.00 I pay monthly for my box!


No comments:

Post a Comment