Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sircle Samples! Its a pretty cool way to get some free samples!

Hey guys this morning I want to talk a little about Sircle Samples. They are a website, where you do different things and take surveys and add to your makeup bag for Sircle Coins which you then can use in your personalized sample shop. I just got in last night they are still in Beta so they are going down the list to get people in. Last night I just had the time to fill out my beauty profile and I already had enough Sircle coins to "buy" a small bottle of stretch mark cream, which I am battling against and their makeup bag which is pretty big and has a detachable brush bag in it, score!!! Here is my referral link please use it, its free, no CC required!!

http://sirclesamples.com/friends/4fb3e4d82b3ae00039000050/invite

No comments:

Post a Comment