Friday, June 8, 2012

Brace for Funny!!! My free Platinum Box "Fit" Box!

About 3 weeks ago I saw a code posted for a free Platinum Box which is a subscription sample box. Previous months with them have not been great, I don't sub to them so I have never personally seen the products they send out. Since this was free and I didn't have to enter my CC # I decided to sign up for giggles. And there were lots and lots of giggles when I got it, believe me!!!
To begin, if this kind of packaging is platinum then Sample Society, BirchBox, and most every other Sub should be considered Diamond!!!

How it looked inside as soon as I opened it.... It looks like they just stuffed it all in there with no apparent plan, also notice there is no card to tell you anything about the products.... Strike Two Platinum Box... And Now to the products, and no I am not making anything up, it is really what is in the box.

I am going to start with the most interesting item that I will actually use. Ultimate Flurry Protein Bar in Cookie Lovers. I have read a few reviews and I looked at some of their other products and they look good. I haven't bitten into this gem yet but it looks promising and can't be half as bad as other protein bars I have tried. If all is good I could look into buying these to have at work. Sample price is $2.08.

Next is VP2 Whey Protein Isolate Shake in Creamy Vanilla. I do work out, not body builder working out or anything but I would like to bulk up my arms and legs, so this isn't to to bad, and creamy vanilla can't be to horrible, right... Sample Price 1.01

 Well, straight up this product scares me, I don't think I will use this at all. This is Maniac by Sports Nutrition in Fruit Punch flavor... It says it all in the name, Maniac, no thanks... Sample Price is $.55...

These are TwinLab Power Fuel Formulas 52 Pre Training drink mix in Blue Rasberry. I might actually give these a whirl on my trips to the gym in the early AM... Sample price for two is $1.31.

Next to last is Body Form High Octane Thermogenic drink mix in Cherry Limeade. This is the only other product that seems like something I might want to really try and buy if its any good. The sample price is $.82.

WAIT! THIS LAST PRODUCT WILL COMPLETELY KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!! IT IS A PRODUCT THAT EVERY PERSON INTERESTED IN GETTING FIT NEEDS IN THEIR LIVES NO MATTER WHAT SEX YOU ARE!!!

This dear readers is so bad so so bad. This is Perform 4 capsule pack of Maximum Thrust Proprietary Complex Libido and Stamina Capsules yes, I am serious!!!!!! A male enhancement product in a get fit box!!!! And a big NO. This sample is worth $.73, must be some good stuff... HAHAHA!!!

Total Sample Value is $6.50, it was free so whatever...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I think I will try something else..like Kona Kase.

    ReplyDelete