Monday, September 10, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Product Testing!

Hey guys as you know I am a BzzAgent. As a BzzAgent every once in a while I get the opportunity to try out new products on the market at no cost to me, all they want from me is my opinion. This time around I was trying out the new Glade Expressions line of home fragrance.

 

I was able to pick up 2 of the starter kits at no cost. I chose the Lavender and Juniper Berry Oil Diffuser Starter kit, and the Cotton and Italian Mandarin Mister Starter kit.

 This is the Oil Diffuser. I chose to put it in the Kitchen as that is where the bulk of odors come from. I really really love the scent, but it just does not spread and permeate through the room as much as I would like it to. I think these are best suited for small closed spaces, like bathrooms. I normally can barely smell it unless I am standing right in front of it. The thing I do like is that it really fits into room decor nicely! I might buy refills for it to use in Diva's bathroom.


 This beauty on the other hand I am in love with! The easy squeeze handle makes it awesome!!! I always end up getting stuff on my fingers when using the top button air fresheners, no issue here!!! The scent is lovely, it neutralizes odors quickly, and the scent lingers for quite a while! I will definitely buy refills for this Mister and may buy a couple more to keep around the house for easy access!!!

Well, until later, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment