Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sample Society September! Fabulous!!!!

As fall threatens in the rest of the US we here in South GA are still enjoying the summer heat, and rain, and rain, and how bout a little more rain. All of this rain has made me feel pretty blah, but I found all my pep as soon as my Sample society box came in this month!!! It's awesome. So lets dive right in.

Here are all the unboxing photos, lovin the pink tissue paper!!!

Up first is a Stila Smudge Crayon in Umber. I love this color! As you can see it is great for a hard line liner or looks fab blended out for all over eye shadow! I am currently obsessed with these smudge crayons, no matter what company they come from!!! Need more!!! The retail on this sample sized crayon is $11.00.

Next up is Diptyque Fragrance, I go the Eau Duelle scent. This is really awesome stuff!!! I really really really want a bottle of it, but I don't think the 15 off of 50 coupon the box comes with will take enough off the 120.00 a bottle price tag. It has a very woodsy scent that I adore and a spritz top! The sample value of this is $3.10.

A while back I got a Borghese lotion in this sample box and I loved it, now I get to be in love with another Borghese product this time a cosmetic! This is Borghese B Gloss Lip Gloss in Fiore. The color is amazing, it is on the thick side of gloss, but it's not sticky which is nice. I will be using this a lot I think! The sample value is $14.09.

I fracking love masks, so I was thrilled when I saw that we got the Ahava Purifying Mud Mask. The fact that it is Acne clearing is just icing!!! I haven't had a chance until this evening to try it so I cannot say how it will work for me. The value on this is $6.13, and it is a BIG sample so I will be able to use it a few times to really get a feel for how much I like it!

Last is a HUGE sample! CellCeuticals Extremely Gentle Skin Cleanser I am excited to try this. Lately I have been using black soap on my face and it has been amazing thus far, but I have been needing a pre wash cleanser to get the makeup off before I actually give my face a deep wash. This sample is priced at $10.44.

The box total for this month is $44.76. I will tell you what dear readers, from day one this has been my favorite Subscription I have used, and if there ever comes a day when I have to cut all my subs to one this will be the keeper. It has knocked it out of the park since the first box!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment