Saturday, September 15, 2012

Influenster Naturals VoxBox!!!

A while back I got my Mom VoxBox from Influenster. As a quick refresher about Influenster, you register with them and them complete badge quizzes to help them get to know you. Every month or so they put out a VoxBox, if you meet their demographic you get a box in the mail totally free full of goodies to try out and give your opinion on. They also do challenges with the products in the box that can win you prizes or put you in the running for one of the upcoming VoxBoxes. Through the Mom Box I won a $25.00 gift card to Amazon.com!

This time around I was able to meet the demographics for the Naturals VoxBox, and I am so glad I did! The products are really awesome and there are a couple that I know now that I will be buying on a regular basis!!! Since it was free for me to try these products I am just going to give an overall box worth instead of going over what each sample was worth, unless it is a full sized product. The total box worth is $21.02. So here's what was in my box! 

I am going to start with the Original Dish Drying Mat. This seems like a pretty neat product, but it is not something I would really use in my day to day life. With that said we camp a lot, and I have a large camp kitchen that I like to keep stocked with all kinds of things that are useful! This dish drying mat will be a perfect addition to it! With camping there is always a limited amount of stuff you can bring along so being able to cut down on dish towels will be great! The retail price is $4.99.

This is LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer. OMG I am in love! This product is amazing! It goes on your lips super smooth and lasts a really long time, the one thing that bums me out is having to reapply lip balm all the time because it just doesn't last. This blows all that out, it has a very nice minty tingle that I adore! It has both beeswax and shea butter in it which really moisturizes. I will definatley buy this product when I run out. It is another full size product and it retails for $2.87, not a bad price at all!
Oh, and how cute is the bee detailing that is on the push up slide!!!! LOVE!

Next up is EBoost. I have not tried this out yet, but it seems intriguing. The claims are that it boosts your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. I might have to try this after a really hard work out at the gym. Goodness knows I need to boost my mood and focus after that!

As a Momma of a highly active Diva 6 year old I really like this product. They are Clean well All Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes. We are always on the go and there is always a moment along the way when Diva has gotten her hands or face dirty, of has fallen down and hurt herself. I think I will throw this into my mini first aid kit I always keep with me just in case one of these not so rare instances occur!

GeoDeo is a deodorant, I know, not the most glamorous product ever, but it is nifty! I have been using this for a few days because I was running low anyway on my normal deodorant. Don't you love when things pop up just in the nick of time?? I really like it! The fragrance is Island and is very light and tropical, it keeps me dry and not stinky so that is a big plus! It is a clear solid so that is really nice for days that I am wearing a tank top (which is a lot, I do live in SE GA) or a dark colored shirt. I haven't put it to the ultimate gym test yet but I have high hopes for it! The only downer is the price, it is $5.99 for a 2.3 oz stick, that is pretty steep especially when I can usually run up on the 2 packs of Dove Deo for around $7.00.

Last of the products that every box contained is Nectresse which is a zero calorie sweetener. It says it is 100% natural... But, it's made by Splenda, and we all know Splenda is about as far from all natural as you can get. That makes me kind of wary about this. I will have to look farther into this to see if it's all natural claims are true. I haven't used this one yet either, I really don't drink much that isn't either already sweetened or is sweet at all. 



















The last product in my VoxBox was one chosen based on my demographic. I got the SheaMoisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Baby Eczema Bar Soap. Yeah, I know it says for Baby, but I don't care about that. This is going to be another one of those OMG I have to have this in my shower for evers type of products. It smells amazing and the lather is perfect! It really makes you feel super clean and my skin has been super soft! It retails for $4.99 for a 5 oz bar, that is a really good price! I am going to be looking into what other products SheaMoisture has to offer! 

So, that was my VoxBox this time around. I am sure there will be at least one more blog post about one of the individual products to come for a challenge so stay tuned to get a more in depth look at one of these. If you would like to sign up for Influenster the website is: http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment