Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yay!!! E.L.F. Haul!!!

Hey there peoples! These last couple of weeks have been all kinds of makeup happiness! Last week with the Ulta haul and then today I got my E.L.F. order in! E.L.F. stands for Eyes Lips Face, if you have never heard of them you should check them out http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ the prices are amazing and the product they sell is good quality! Before I get into all the pics and descriptions I spent a grand total of $35.00 on all of it. I was able to get in on their promo last week where you got $8.00 off your order and free shipping if you spent over $30.00, which I did! So, here's what I got!


I am going to start with the two Studio On The Go 3 palette storage cases. The cases themselves cost $5.00 a piece. They are great, and seem like they will travel along with me well.

  




















The cases as you can see hold 3 individual color palettes the last slot being a single palette case for travel! If you don't want to go the 3 palette case route the single palette cases cost $3.00 a piece. The color palettes themselves cost $3.00 a piece as well. There are 10 different color palettes to choose from I am really debating on getting 3 of the last 4 I don't have.

















Now for the palettes themselves!! I am calling this case my Neutrals case. The colors are 10x more amazing in person, like the copper that is 4 down on the far left is just as bright as a brand new penny. Each palette has 10 eye shadows, 2 lip colors, and a blush or bronzer depending on the palette. Sadly I cannot find the color names for each of the colors included. From left to right the first palette is called Tuscany Retreat it has a bronzer with it that is light with a golden shimmer, the middle one is Day on the Beach it has a light pink blush that is very pretty, and the last one is Pretty Picnic it also has a blush that is a brown pinky color. I used this palette case this evening for my look for a meeting I had to go to.

The second case of palettes is my Colors case! So much fun! Again from left to right the first palette is called Party Perfect the light really caught the very top left silver color and made it almost impossible to see it has a pink blush with it. The middle palette is Spotted and Sporty the eye shadows are marbled, how cool is that, the pink blush with it has silver shimmer! The last palette is called Beach Retreat the blues and greens really drew me to this palette, the blush is a very pretty peach color. I can't wait to play with all the color combo choices!

Next up I am going to talk about the brushes I got! I have been putting off buying new makeup brushes for ages, and have really really needed them. With this sale going on and as much as I have saved over the last little while on cosmetics, I figured I would go ahead and get them. Please remember I am not a pro makeup artist I am a at home consumer so I don't feel the need to spend a TON of money on brushes.

First up is the Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes. These cost $12.00. It includes the following brushes.

Foundation Brush
Concealer Brush
Blushing, Bronzing, and Blending Brush
Total Face Brush
 Eyeliner Brush
Eye Shadow Brush
 Defining Eye Brush
Blending Eye Brush
Smudge Eye Sponge
Brow Comb and Brush

For the Cost they are really quite nice a few fibers out here and there but nothing major. They are all either as stiff or soft as they need to be!

The last 5 items I bought are also brushes, they are the ones that were not included in the set that I wanted. They cost $1.00 a piece. 

Fan Brush
Lip Defining Brush
Eye Crease Brush
Smudge Brush
Eye Lash and Brow Wand. 

All together this haul, at least to me, was totally worth the $35.00 I spent! Way to go E.L.F. as usual you don't disappoint.

*I paid for these products myself, all reviews are honest and my own.*













No comments:

Post a Comment